Our client based in Brighton are looking for a Business Development Manager that speaks fluent business French.
This company is a rapidly expanding start-up that’s innovating the product sampling space with an inventive, and relevant offering. There platform and services help leading brands captivate their audiences through social and online media with the aim of developing highly targeted product sampling campaigns in Europe, the US and APAC.
Their end-to-end product sampling solutions prioritise loyalty and engagement whilst assisting brands in acquiring rich first party data and product reviews. As one of their initial French-speaking team members you will be responsible for generating and winning opportunities with brands in the French CPG space.
This opportunity will allow you to be immersed in the digital transformation of sampling space, while engaging with world renowned brands on innovative and exciting projects.
- French fluency to business level (written and spoken).
- Experience with Salesforce, or ability to quickly develop understanding.
- Have experience in starting relationships and generating conversations with decision makers using a variety of surveying techniques.
- Show independence, able to get the job done without unnecessary handholding and help.
- Familiarity with running consultative sales processes until conclusion.
- Be confident in gathering and presenting online, generating proposals (using G-Suite) and preforming demos of their platform.
- Be passionate about succeeding and show a genuine interest in the activities of the business and the verticals in which they operate.
As the business grows and develops, the role offers opportunity for progression and growth. There will also be availability to:
- Highly competitive and successful pension plan.
- Openness to hybrid working.
- Generous holiday entitlement, in addition to two weeks off at the close of the year.
- A modern and vibrant office located within a co-working space in the heart of Brighton, including an outdoor space with beach views.
- An opportunity to be at the very front of the digital transformation of sampling, collaborating with globally recognised brands on exciting, innovative campaigns.
- Private Medical Insurance
- A supportive, exciting, and inclusive working environment.
- Regular out of office social events, such as spa days and go-karting.
- Outgoing and understanding team and culture.
- Basic salary up tp £45k,000 + uncapped commission + benefits.