Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a SEO Executive for an exciting Marketing Agency specializing in the technology and data space.
Main Duties of the Role
- Execute the day to day work load across a number of accounts.
- Support SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly
- Client liaison and management – establish and progress a positive client relationship.
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and cost effective
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team.
Your Skills and Experience
- 6 + months experience in SEO
- Knowledge of technical SEO, content analysis and link building.
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in planning for and executing a site migration
- Confident in Excel
- Good knowledge of Search Console & Google Analytics
- Familiar with: SEO tools
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Strong analytical skills