Xact Placements are currently working an engineering company who specialises in advanced video and image hardware / software solutions. Their products significantly improves picture quality, compression and processing speeds with reduced power consumption. Our client’s products are used by various industries such as broadcasting, security, medical imaging, video conferencing, telematics as well as aerospace & defence.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Software Developer to join our client based in London.
Main Duties of the Role
- Participate in sprint planning and refinement sessions discussing new features or issues to resolve during the upcoming sprint
- Attend and participate in the daily stand-up meeting
- Develop new features
- Resolve defects
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience of software development in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A degree in either Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant commercial experience