Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Customer Helpdesk Advisor to be based in Oxfordshire?
Main Duties of the Role
• To provide call logging and management services to the company’s customers.
• To ensure that all reported issues are dealt with professionally and competently and that they are recorded on the Service Management System and are resolved in accordance with the customers Service Level Agreement.
• To provide an effective communications interface between the company’s customers and the various internal resolving groups within the business.
• To report and manage any incident that requires the services of a third party organisation.
• To report and manage any calls that require attendance of a Field Engineer including organising parts and keeping customer updated of progress
• To monitor/manage call queues to ensure that support calls are being escalated and resolved within agreed SLA’s
• To setup and administer customer agreements on the Service Management System (SMS)
• To deal with internal and external queries relating to existing agreements
• To generate invoices for agreements and other chargeable work using a combination of the SMS and Sage
• To make recommendations on potential improvements to working practices and performance to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
Your Skills and Experience
• Experienced and confident in the use of Microsoft Windows
• Experienced and confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience of working in a service desk or similar service based environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Quick to learn and pick up new skills
• Customer Service focussed.
• Flexible, pro-active approach to work.
• £18,000- £30,000 per annum
• The hours for the role are on a slight shift rota, working a 7.5 hour day between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.