Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working for a MSP as a Service Desk Analyst to be based in South West London?
The role involves providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to clients from the company’s Helpdesk. This includes point of call resolution, telephone, email and remote support services, and backup management.
You will work closely with the field engineering team and be responsible for scheduling site visits, managing open tickets, preparing ticket reports, and will be expected to maintain ownership of your support cases.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years technical helpdesk experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Office 365, VPN and Microsoft Exchange technologies.
- Knowledge of tape and online backup utilities.
- Experience of file servers and distribution lists
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience working for an MSP is desirable
- £22,000-£25,000 per annum
The office operates from 7am – 11pm and this role is based on a shift rotation which will include evening and weekend shifts.
Weekend shift is Saturday and Sunday 9am – 7pm. For each weekend shift, 3 days off are provided during the working week (2 days during the 1st week and 1 during the 2nd) You will only be on the weekend shift every 6 weeks.