Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an ICT Technician to be based in Guilsborough, Northampton?
Main Duties of the Role
• To provide professional first and second line technical support to users within a Service Desk environment, via telephone, web, email and face-to-face (desk-side) during the service window.
• To manage incidents within agreed and communicated service levels and KPIs.
• To report and manage any incident that requires the services of a third party organisation.
• To report and manage any incident that requires the services of third line support.
• To ensure all problems identified whilst performing Service Desk duties are recorded and updated on the helpdesk system so the user is kept fully up-to-date with the status of each on-going incident and problem.
• To monitor and manage call queues to ensure that support calls are being escalated and resolved within agreed service levels.
• To ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction for all services delivered.
Your Skills and Experience
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and applications is essential.
• Good working knowledge of Active Directory.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and VPN’s.
• CompTIA A+ Certified an advantage.
• Good working knowledge of MAC Operating Systems, desktops, laptops and tablets.
• Hardware Break/Fix Experience – HP accredited to ASP level (ProLiant Servers and/or HP Commercial Desktops, Workstations & Notebooks) and Toshiba accredited is a distinct advantage.
• ITIL or Framework for ICT Technical Support (FITS) Qualified to Practitioner level is a distinct advantage, although training will be provided.
• £18,000-£20,000 per annum