Xact Placement are working with a market leader within the Adtech industry who specialise in casual and mobile gaming. Our client works with a portfolio which contains the world’s biggest gaming sites and apps with an audience reaching over 100+ million users which generates approximately 20 billion adverts a month.
Our client has won various awards not only for the work they do, but also for being one of the best places in the UK to work. They have a healthy mix between challenging work and a fun office atmosphere. Their break room contains a variety of things to help you relax from PlayStations, pool tables to darts and they regularly order food for the office.
Your primary role will be to further develop existing systems and code as well as taking on greenfield projects. You will be working on an advertising platform that reaches out to millions of people worldwide. You will be expected to deliver high quality code and take ownership of what you produce as well as maintaining it to the best of your ability. As a senior member of the team you will be making architectural decisions based on company goals and will be expected to come up with the best ways of optimising code.
- Familiarity with any version control systems such as GIT, Mercurial, TeamFoundation
- Experience with any bundling tools such as WebPack, Parcel, Brunch
- Experience with any test frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Chai, Nightwatch
- Understanding of browser limitations, testing and debugging
Nice to have
- Experience of working with React, Redux
- Experience with Typescript or Angular 2 +
- Familiarity with gulp / grunt
- CI and CD experience
- HTML 5 Video
- Base salary: £60,000 – £90,000 (Can go higher for the right candidate)
- Company pension
- Gym Membership
- 25 Days annual leave plus your birthday off
- 1 Day a week remote working (After passing the probation period)