Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer to be based in Welwyn Garden City?
You will be working for a successful Managed Service Provider who have rapid growth plans for the future. The role will provide telephone, remote and onsite support to a range of customers.
Main Duties of the Role
- Provide telephone and remote support at desktop and server level.
- Visiting client sites to resolve problems and install new equipment.
- Managing support tickets through to completion.
- Manage server installations and migration.
- Record and maintain technical records and documentation.
- Proactively maintain client systems and responding to monitoring alerts.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years IT Support Experience
- Full driving license and car essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory and Hyper-V
- Experience working with server-based antivirus & backup systems.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, and configuring routers & firewalls.
- c. £23,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday