Our client based in the City of London is an international IT Management Consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organisations. They work closely with their clients to plan strategic business transformation and seamlessly turn strategy into action. They have the unique capacity to combine industry expertise, knowledge of business functions and technological know-how. Their team combines these key areas of excellence to seamlessly deliver business transformation across four continents.
Due to significant expansion they are currently looking for an experienced Senior IT Advisory professional within the IT consulting sector at Senior Manager level grade. This is a client facing, business development and delivery position. The primary objectives are to lead delivery on client site assignments to a high standard and to drive new business and revenue for the company. You will be based in the London HQ but will be expected to travel to UK and European Customer sites.
We are looking for a Senior Manager with experience in some of the following areas:
- Agile Transformation (Strategy definition and implementation, IT operating model design, Strategic sourcing and Digital IS/IT strategy, transformation project/program management)
- Cloud Adoption and IT Infrastructure Transformation
- Cyber Security (Strategy/Maturity, Risk Assessment, Data Privacy and Identity Mgt etc)
- Smart Networks (SD-WAN, Network Design, MPLS, Voice and Firewalls)
- IT and data architecture design and IT Automation
- Digital workplace design (O365, Google Apps, Unified Communications, etc)
- Emerging technologies (Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc)
- Proven consulting skills and experience of working in large complex environments delivering engagements in some of the areas above.
- To lead bid response to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements
- To provide leadership, oversight and governance
- To present solutions to senior management and customers
- Exceptional drive, interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and senior management to help develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customer’s business needs.
- You will be committed to quality and on-schedule delivery; proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines.
- You will be based in the London HQ but will be expected to travel to UK and European Customer sites.
- Relationships Management – developing quality relationships with client and client team
- Business Development – contributing to the production of sales propositions and understand the commercial functioning of the company.
- Delivery – carry out clear, structured and objective restitutions (benchmark, specifications, mapping, reports and problem analysis etc.)
- Project Management – be proactive to ensure the smooth running of assignments, demonstrate reliability and meet contractual commitments and deadlines
- People Development – support junior members, promote their integration into the company.
- Company Development – be involved in the internal activities to help the company grow.
- You must have at least 11+ years of experience.
- You will have achieved growth through the ranks in a consultancy company.
- A successful degree-level academic background
- New business development experience and helping to drive revenue
- Excellent relationship management, with the ability to build quality relationships with senior clients and project teams.
- A collaborative working style and strong evidence of being a leader
- A passion for quality deliverables
- Ambition and a strong work ethic, passion for the quality of your work
- Excellent presentation, report writing and articulation skills
- Candidates must also have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Basic salary up to £115,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience.