Our client is a leading Managed IT Services provider and solutions company based just outside of London. The main focus is to provide support and services to businesses with Macs who are based in London and the South East.
Due to success and growth, they are now excited to offer a new opportunity for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join their committed team to provide high quality Technical IT Services to customers that are principally operating with the creative industries. This role will involve travelling to client sites, predominantly based in the London area.
- Looking after existing accounts and dealing with technical requests and issues.
- Building strong customer relationships, especially with key accounts.
- Monthly and quarterly reviews with existing customer accounts
- Finding business opportunities to expand the client database.
- Being an escalation point for service delivery related issues
- Upselling services
- Qualification of sales opportunities.
- Preparing and putting together proposals.
- Understanding business profiles and researching customers.
- You will be required to travel to client sites predominantly based in London.
- You must have at least 3 years + of relevant technical account management/service delivery experience.
- You must have 3 years+ experience working for a VAR (Value Added Reseller) or a Managed Service Provider.
- Experience supporting the Mac platform in a business/creative environment.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible, confident and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Thorough and detail oriented with the ability to maintain system records accurately.
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Basic salary £30,000 – £35,000 depending on skills and experience.
- An industry competitive commission plan.