Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an ICT Project Manager for a successful MSP to be based in Witney, Oxfordshire?
The role will involve you managing major and complex infrastructure projects for clients. The project vary greatly up to the value of £1 million.
You will be responsible delivering projects within budget and maximising customer satisfaction.
You will provide cost estimates, manage risks and issues and authorise major changes to contracts through change control processes. The role will also require you to manage external sub-contractors/ third parties.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ full cycle Project Management experience in ICT infrastructure implementations within either education or SME’s
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- £45,000-£55,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance