Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working for a well-established FinTech as a Salesforce Developer based in their state of the art offices in Paddington, London?
From day one, you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of initiatives that are of key strategic importance to our business. Developing in-house products will provide you with the opportunity to see your products in the hands of end users everyday
Main Duties of the Role
- Develop and maintain Visualforce and Lightning applications using up to date Salesforce technologies.
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customised solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API
- Provide technical leadership on best practices for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce
- Understand Salesforce.com data model – how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Continual evaluation of existing Salesforce security and architecture to ensure its manageability and sustainability.
- Engage with product managers and key stakeholders through the entire software development lifecycle, keeping them regularly updated on progress and ensuring all requirements are satisfied.
Your Skills and Experience
- APEX, Visualforce, Lightning and other Salesforce.com technologies.
- Experience in migrating applications to the Lightning platform.
- Hands on experience working with relational databases.
- Experience constructing SOQL queries to interact with Salesforce database.
- Experience developing REST API integrations.
- Have an understanding of data structures and their application in Salesforce, Data Loader, and Custom Applications.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration including managing profiles, teams and security.
- Experience with building international CRM systems with localisation,
- Well-versed in cloud computing technologies and concepts.
- Excellent communication skills
- £55,000-£75,000 per annum, + extensive benefits package