Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a 3rd Line Support Engineer to be based in Welwyn Garden City?
You will be working for a successful Managed Service Provider who have rapid growth plans for the future. The role will provide telephone, remote and onsite support to a range of customers.
Main Duties of the Role
- Provide telephone and remote support at desktop and server level.
- Visiting client sites to resolve problems and install new equipment.
- Managing support tickets through to completion.
- Manage server installations and migration.
- Record and maintain technical records and documentation.
- Proactively maintain client systems and responding to monitoring alerts.
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Support
- Ideally you will have MSP experience
- Full driving licence and car is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Hyper-V, and other core networking services.
- Microsoft Exchange, Office365, and how to troubleshoot email flow issues.
- Good experience of supporting and troubleshooting at desktop and server level.
- A good understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, and how to configure internet routers and firewalls.
- Experience working with commercial server-based antivirus and backup systems.
- £30,000-£40,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday