Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Business Analyst to be based near Hook, Hampshire?
You will be working for a successful Technology Consultancy partnering with companies to help them improve their processes and systems.
You will have a proven track record of defining/delivering Data Management and Analytics strategies that provided clear business and commercial benefits
Main Duties of the Role
- Analyse the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve
- Document requirements and architect the design of solutions to meet those requirements
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the solution is delivered
Your Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable proof of defining complex data strategies, roadmaps and target architectures.
- Extensive experience interacting with a variety of business stakeholders, to translate problems into solution designs
- Experience on taking a lead role on client-facing projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to successfully work on multiple client projects simultaneously
- Experience with leading data applications from Tier 1 vendors
- Experience in Big Data tools/language/frameworks
- Experience with visualisation and reporting products
- Experience with data wrangling tools
- Experience in implementation of analytics Cloud platforms on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Understanding of one of more Data Virtualisation platforms
- £50,000-£75,000 per annum, depending on experience