Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a DevOps Engineer for a Broadcasting Company to be based in West London?
Main Duties of the Role
- To troubleshoot issues and fix problems as quickly as possible, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Use cloud-based tools, to monitor and track the infrastructure and instances running.
- Provide deeper process assistance and support
- Recommend better ways of working, and to make sure my client is making best use of its cloud infrastructure.
- Write documents for system enhancements, process and organisation change and improvements
- To develop, document and constantly review standard operating procedures for the role
Your Skills and Experience
- Solid public cloud experience, ideally in AWS
- Experience of platform monitoring tools
- Support experience in a software-based environment
- Knowledge of networks, IP and IT environments
- Working knowledge of scripts, XML, XSLT, JSON or an interest in learning is desirable
- Experience of Jira and Confluence.
- £38,000-£40,000 per annum, depending on experience