Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a 1st Line Support Engineer for a successful MSP to be based in Corsham, Wiltshire?
Main Duties of the Role
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone and online
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues in a timely, concise and informative manner
- Hardware fault analysis and repair when required
- Attend customer sites and provide IT support
- Completion of service tickets in a timely, concise and informative manner
Your Skills & Experience
- 1+ Years’ experience in an IT Support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skllls
- Experience of Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems (2008/2012/2016).
- Experience of Active Directory
- Experience of Office 365 or similar
- Experience with PBX systems
- Experience of Backup solutions, such as Veeam.
- Experience of working within an ITIL framework
- Driving license & car
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- £18,000-£22,000 per annum, depending on experience