Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Service Desk Engineer for a successful IT Support company to be based near Nottingham?
Hours 10:00-19:00 – with the potential for some flexibility
Main Duties of the Role
- Responsible for 1st and 2nd line support for all customers, remotely and occasionally on site
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues
- Install and configure new IT Equipment both remotely or onsite.
- Create new user accounts, email addresses and groups for customers based on their individual set up.
- To accurately record, update and document processes, configurations and critical passwords
- Upgrade IT Equipment
- To provide a high level of customer service and communication to clients
- Ensure phone calls and emails are responded to in a timely manner
Your Skills and Experience
- Solid customer service skills an essential!
- Excellent desktop troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows and MacOS operating systems.
- Windows Server, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange experience
- Understanding of networking
- Office 365, Azure and VoIP
- Basic understanding of Hyper-V
- The ability to configure desktops, laptops and other IT hardware for clients.
- Driving license & car
- £18,000-£22,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Onsite Parking