My client is one of the UK’s top 20 independent media planning and buying agencies. They build effective, integrated media campaigns for clients across the UK.
Senior SEO Executive / SEO Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing marketing agency based in Reigate. You will learn loads and develop your career with a growing company that values its staff, in an office that works in a fun environment with a team of experienced marketing specialists.
They are looking for a new addition to their SEO team! The SEO department is currently located in London and is part of a wider digital offering. The SEOs work across clients from hospitality, eCommerce, property and more niche B2B companies.
The ideal candidate has 1.5-3 years of experience in SEO, as we know it’s not always how long you’ve been doing something but how good you are! An all-rounder who has worked on technical SEO, content analysis, link building and website migrations. If you have a real specialism even better, because my client loves learning as well as teaching, and will want you to help bring the agency up to speed on new SEO developments and train any new recruits!
Key responsibilities are to:
- Execute the day to day work load across a number of accounts some of which you’ll own, others you’ll support the senior team on.
- Support SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly
- Client liaison and management – establish and progress a positive client relationship. Eventually they’ll expect you to identify opportunities for cross or upselling services.
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and are cost effective
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team. We’ve got a really strong culture of learning here and you’ll be given the opportunities to present training to the whole business.
- Help train and develop more junior members of the SEO team
- Keep abreast of industry updates and share with the wider team/company.
- Support the new business team on pitches
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Some HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge/understanding
- Local Targeting and Google My Business Experience
- Experience in planning for and executing a site migration
- Good Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Microsoft office etc.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, pivot tables, condinitonal formatting etc.)
- Good knowledge of Search Console & Google Analytics
- Familiar with: SEO tools, Screaming Frog, Raven, Majestic SEO, MOZ, CMSs like WordPress, Shopify & BigCommerce etc.
- Amazon Store Optimization / Amazon SEO
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads Editor
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data to Management level
Essential personal qualities:
- Ability to take responsibility for own work but also not afraid to ask for help
- Client facing ability
- Flexibility – willingness to pick up tasks for others
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop – there will be plenty of opportunity!
- Ability to fit into the character of the company whilst still bringing individuality
Company Environment & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary annual bonus – after full financial years’ service (July – June).
- 2 additional days off over Christmas depending on work load
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team.
- Relaxed environment with resident office dog – when we’re allowed back!
- Friday afternoon team drinks
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Team Outings