Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Google Analytics Consultant for a successful Digital Agency to be based either remotely or in Falmouth, Cornwall?
Main Duties of the Role
- Requirement gathering
- Developing analytics & measurement strategies for clients.
- Auditing and refining client Google Analytics accounts and implementations.
- Coding solutions within Google Tag Manager to enable measurement.
- Working with clients to ensure recommendations are implemented successfully.
- Training clients in Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager.
- Working closely with SEO and Paid teams to help track and monitor client KPIs.
- Building reports and dashboards to meet client requirements
Your Skills and Experience
- Tag Management Systems
- Proven understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Maintaining attention to detail and organisation whilst working across multiple client projects and campaigns.
- Proven track record of account management
- Experience with other programming languages
- Google APIs
- GAIQ Qualification
- Agency experience
- Experience of other reporting platforms
Salary & Benefit
- £30,000-£40,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service up to 30 days
- Annual training budget for self-development