Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an IT Project Manager for a successful Managed Service Provider to be based in Oxfordshire?
You will be required to deliver projects for a variety of different education establishments.
This will involve acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors to deliver projects according to plan. You will define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout.
Main Duties of the Role
• Direct and manage project development from concept to completion.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend budget changes where needed.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope.
Your Skills and Experience
• Experience delivering IT projects into education and a good understanding for the different systems and requirements required
• Prince 2 practitioner
• Familiarity with project management software.
• Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Willingness to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• £40,000-£50,000 per annum
• Company car/ car allowance