Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Data Analyst to be based in Wokingham, Berkshire?
Main Duties of the Role
• Managing Company data, including creation, updates, deletion and overall quality of data sets.
• Managing interoperability of company datasets such as SAGE, ACT, MIS etc
• Providing quality assurance of imported data
• Developing reports and analysis tools
• Generating reports from data systems as required.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Development & introduction of new analytical tools and database links
• Managing and designing the data and reporting environment, including data sources and security
• Assessing, reviewing, advising on and implementing new/upgraded data management /reporting software
• Managing database users and user roles.
• Training users on data access, reports and dashboards.
Your Skills and Experience
• Excellent analytical skills – interpretation of data in a methodical, practical way.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Knowledge of VBA & SQL
• Experience using relational databases
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to learn – quickly learns and understands new information and skills.
• Efficiency – focuses on objectives and tasks in hand, is able to allocate time appropriately for the completion of given tasks.
• £25,000-£30,000 per annum, depending on experience
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• 10% Employer pension contribution
• Health Insurance
• Dental Cover
• Life Insurance