Xact Placements are currently working an engineering company who specialises in advanced video and image hardware / software solutions. Their products significantly improves picture quality, compression and processing speeds with reduced power consumption. Our client’s products are used by various industries such as broadcasting, security, medical imaging, video conferencing, telematics as well as aerospace & defence.
We are currently recruiting for a QA Manager to join our client based in London.
Main Duties of the Role
- Provide leadership and technical direction to the test team
- Identify and meet demand for testing, define and maintain test strategies and test plans
- Responsible for leading the team and supporting assigned projects to deliver work to agreed timescales and quality
- Architectural input to new test framework developments
- Contribute to the continual improvement of testing and methods
- Create and maintain test documentation and scenarios that meet design specifications, review and improve the existing documentation.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience as a QA Manager leading a team
- Understanding of SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in manual functional, compatibility, integration, smoke, regression testing
- Experience in Agile software development, task management and tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience in creating and maintaining test scenarios and test documentation in Confluence/JIRA