Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Senior Software Tester for a Design Agency based in Spalding, Lincolnshire?
Main Duties of the Role
• Implementing and overseeing the creation of automated tests for execution in a Continuous Integration.
• Providing mentoring to new team members and other testers in the team.
• Creating and executing manual tests, e.g., for exploratory testing.
• Producing tests aligned to requirements in an Agile way, including, where required, production of scenarios, as a prelude to development.
• Testing across a wide variety of software: APIs, User Interfaces.
• Ensuring thorough coverage in the testing of new functionality.
• Design and development of automated test scenarios in frameworks like Cypress for the automation (with cucumber for defining the features / scenarios) and using BDD format using Gherkin syntax.
Your Skills and Experience
• Extensive experience with test automation approaches such as; Cypress, Cucumber, Postman, Bitbucket.
• Confident and precise execution of manual scripted tests, with an ability to automate where appropriate.
• Automated testing
• Skilful in exploratory testing.
• Experience of testing complex web-based applications.
• Ability to program and execute automated tests.
• Good Knowledge of version control systems.
• Excellent communication skills
• £35,000-£45,000 per annum