Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Head of Operations to be based locally to London?
My client is a Microsoft partner that helps their clients improve the way they work through digital transformation, the aiming to put them control of their IT, and help them drive business forward using Technology.
This role can be remote but will require visits to my clients’ office located near Liverpool Street.
Main Duties of the Role
- Be responsible for delivering the monthly non-recurring revenue target
- Lead team of order processing administrators and project managers
- Internal and external order implementation resourcing
- Maintain the quarterly revenue forecast by ensuring consultant bookings and timesheets are regularly completed and approved
- Manage project transition into managed services
- Direct and oversee continuous development of order delivery processes and support systems
- Mitigate against the financial impact of project overruns by securing appropriate early commercial cover for change requests and reworks
- Be responsible for operational compliance
Your Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in Managed Service operations
- Excellent administration and data processing skills
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of Prince2 Agile methodology
- Excellent financial understanding of project based billing schemes including fixed price, milestone and time & materials
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies across modern Workplace and Azure
- Strong hands-on experience of Microsoft Project Online, Microsoft Devops Tools and Microsoft Teams
- Working knowledge of Netsuite a bonus