Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an EUD Architect to be based locally to London?
My client is a Microsoft partner that helps their clients improve the way they work through digital transformation, the aiming to put them control of their IT, and help them drive business forward using Technology.
Main Duties of the Role
- You will demonstrate a detailed understanding of end user device management tools including Microsoft SCCM, Intune and Autopilot.
- In order to fulfil customer requirements you will be required to complete high level and low level designs.
- You will work with other team members and act as an escalation point for complex customer support and change management activities.
- You will provide presales support for end user device centric tenders and must be able to convert requirements into deliverable items to drive business unit growth.
Your Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience working in Enterprise Windows 10 environments
- Excellent knowledge of SCCM packaging for software deployment, patch management and Group Policies
- Experience of PowerShell scripting
- Intune and Autopilot
- Good knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Office 365
- Azure security services
- Previous experience working for a MSP
- Hands-on experience of working with windows Server, SharePoint 2010+, SQL Server, Exchange infrastructures