Our client based in Oxfordshire is a leading technology company with a reputation of excellence and innovation. They deliver ICT solutions to the public and private sector, predominantly focused on education establishments, which is replicated across higher education and further education. Their niche is network infrastructure with HPE Aruba and Fortinet.
Due to growth they are now looking for a Junior Account Manager to join their successful IT Services Sales team. Developing new business opportunities and managing existing key accounts, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining these relationships. New relationships will come from cold calling and increasing services with existing clients. This role will be based full time in the Oxfordshire office, which is located in Eynsham.
- To win new business through pro-active outbound telephone activity and to manage new and existing relationships, selling the complete range of Services and Solutions that my client can provide.
- To provide professional and time effective account management and customer service to a portfolio of customers via the IT Channel and to end users direct.
- To fully manage the renewals database and liaise with the Account Managers to make sure support contracts are renewed.
- To work with other the Internal Sales teams as required by cold calling and developing customers within their territories and vertical markets.
- To operate in accordance with all processes and procedures at all times.
- To ensure compliance with the defined security policies regarding access to the internal systems.
- Occasional requirement to attend customer sites for client visits and to attend external Shows and Exhibitions to take leads and build relationships.
- To assist the Sales Manager by carrying out reasonable requests for additional duties as and when required.
- Pro-active outbound telesales experience.
- Ability to work to Targets and time sensitive deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Previous experience working in an IT Sales role
- Some knowledge of IT Services
- Knowledge of Excel and using formulas within workbooks.
- Basic Salary up to £25,000 per annum
- Competitive Commission Plan
- Generous Company Benefits