Our client based in Eynsham, Oxfordshire is a leading IT Reseller with over twenty years of experience in delivering ICT Solutions. Due to growth, they are currently looking to take on a Sales Operations Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, pro-active individual to join their Sales Operations Team. Your role will be to assist the Sales Team with their administrative daily tasks, which include but are not limited to processing & making amendments to orders, deal registrations, keeping on top of renewal & reminder Service agreements.
The team’s function is to ensure the sales processes run smoothly and ensure that their customers are getting the best service whilst allowing the sales teams more time to grow new business.
- Be familiar with or be trained in Microsoft Dynamics CRM in order to
- Create customer and supplier accounts
- Create Orders following customer order to put through to SAGE 200
- Save relevant paperwork
- Record any changes
- Process any after sales changes via CSAs & CSR’s
- Create new part-codes within Dynamics
- Assist with general Sales / ETA queries
- Be familiar with O365 (word / excel / outlook / teams)
- We need an organized person who can manage their own workload
- Be comfortable using excel & word for general administrative tasks
- Register Deals with Suppliers via various portals
- Liaise with the sales teams & suppliers to ensure the best pricing is achieved
- Check pricing included any delivery charges
- Manage communication between supplier & sales teams to avoid any DR’s expiring
- Manage any Service / Software Renewals
- Run Report and check data monthly
- Speak to suppliers to get renewal quotations & best pricing
- Create Draft Quotations and communicate with the account managers to ensure they are sent to the customer 1 or 2 months in advance.
- Keep track of contracts that have renewed to provide reports to sales
- Have good time management, recognise urgent jobs and be able to prioritise
- Have a good phone manner to take calls from customers
- Have good organisation of emails
- Strong IT skills with a good grasp of Outlook/Word/Excel/Teams/SharePoint
- Be able to work on their own & as part of a team
- Attention to detail is important to pick up on any errors within pricing & orders.
- Basic salary £23,000 to £25,000 depending one experience
- Bonus – to be based on KPI’s.