Field IT Systems Engineer
This is a new and exciting role within my client’s growing team.
As a Field IT Systems Engineer you will provide 1st and 2nd line support to assist in the administration of the IT provision. You will report to a Lead IT Systems Engineer and form the backbone of the IT Support Team. You will be required to support all IT functions at various four sites in Rugby to assist in their day to day running.
This is a hands-on role that will require a dynamic and flexible approach to competing day-to-day priorities that will always be discharged with the highest level of competence and efficiency.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced IT Systems Engineer/Technician or has other relevant IT support experience.
- You will possess exceptional organization skills, and be thorough with an attention to detail.
- You will be confident in your abilities to support a Windows environment, being responsible for keeping IT facilities operational and safe.
- You will have a natural ability to problem solve and to pre-empt the needs of others.
- You thrive in an innovative working environment, build highly effective relationships and show sensitivity towards the needs of others.
- You will have a full clean UK driving license.
The Field IT Systems Engineer is vital to the smooth running of a high quality IT provision.