Structured Cabling Engineer – Oxford – Field Based – £30 – £35,000
My client is looking for a hardworking and motivated Data Cabling Engineer to work within their Structured Cabling team. This role provides an opportunity to expand your skill set and become an integral part of a team which delivers high-quality solutions within the public sector for exciting projects across the UK.
Ideal candidates will have experience of the following:
- Surveying/costing structured cabling and audio visual installations.
- Laying/Running cabling in new or old buildings.
- Termination and testing of CAT5/6 and fibre.
- Installing audio visual equipment including projectors, interactive displays.
- Installing ICT equipment including networking switches, wireless access points and client devices.
- Communicating effectively and appropriately when dealing with customers and other departments within the company.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Consent to an enhanced DBS check to ensure suitability for working around children and vulnerable adults.
- Stay away for extended periods (excluding weekends) when required.
Candidates that currently hold CSCS/ECS and PASMA certification would be at an advantage, however full training will be provided to the right candidate.
This role offers long term progression and great opportunity to become part of a dynamic, driven company.