Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Senior Database Engineer for a successful Managed Service Provider?
Main Duties of the Role
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments
- Create consultancy level reports
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server systems
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience within a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience
- Experience with tuning and optimization for performance.
- Experience of troubleshooting tools both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Excellent understanding of the SQL Server architecture.
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL queries
- PowerShell scripting experience desirable
- £45,000-£60,000 per annum