My client are an IT Managed Service company based in Oxfordshire. They are currently looking to expand their Service Delivery function and are in the market for a junior SDM to join their team.
Junior IT Service Delivery Manager
- Be responsible for problem solving and curiosity to the root cause of any problems.
- Coordinating support functions across IT Helpdesk and Desktop Support.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and key customers to organise, map and align processes.
- Be an integral part of managing, reporting, and communicating teams across mentoring, training, and performance management.
- Owner of Incident, Service Request, Major Incident, Problem management & resolution etc.
- A strong grounding in incident, problem management and business change.
- Experience in IT Service management and related processes across request fulfilment and change management.
- Understanding of ITIL principles, infrastructure technologies and vendor management.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000