Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an IT Project Coordinator for a successful Managed Service Provider to be based in Edinburgh?
You will be required to help deliver projects for a variety of different education establishments.
This will involve acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors to deliver projects according to plan. You will help define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout.
Main Duties of the Role
- Manage project development from concept to completion.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend budget changes where needed.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience delivering IT projects
- Prince 2 practitioner
- Familiarity with project management software.
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum