My Accountancy Practice client are looking for a bright and able individual to join their High Wycombe office.
Candidates will have a ‘can do’ attitude and high level of organizational skills.
Preferable but not mandatory:
Client-facing experience for calls/greeting, worked in a professional environment.
The role is providing support to a busy office. This role would suit a pro-active individual, looking for a step-up into a professional, administrative environment; but with an understanding that this involves a level of repetition which is vital in keeping the admin function moving.
Overview of tasks (not exhaustive):
Assist with typing to include standard letters, letters of engagement and audit reports
Organising both internal and external post ie courier, packages and special post
Answering buzzer for client, post/courier and supplier meet and greet
Review and manage Meeting Room Bookings
Making drinks for clients and visitors
Organizing/assisting with any catering requirements for the meeting rooms
Preparation of meeting rooms/clearing meeting rooms after meeting
Archiving and retrieving files from offsite storage provider (Iron Mountain)
Data input for new clients and amendments on Advance, our practice management system database
Assist with finalizing invoices during the monthly billing process in Advance
Provide support and back up to office manager
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-12pm / 2pm-4pm. There is an expectation that this role will be mainly office-based, but with opportunities to work from home. • Paid overtime or time off in lieu (pre-approved and only where required).
• Working from home allowance of £25 a month.
• Eligibility for the firm’s Profit Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year. The scheme enables staff to share in the profits of the firm.
• Competitive annual salary depending upon experience.
• Twenty days annual leave with an additional day added after each years’ service.