Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Junior Systems Engineer to be based near Witney, Oxfordshire?
You will be contributing to the design and delivery of solutions to meet customer requirements. Working with the sales team providing technical assistance to pre-sales requests and tender responses, through to undertaking on-site installations into existing or green field sites.
When you are up and running in the role you can expect to be working on the below.
Our client are ultimately looking for someone with a passion for IT who is hungry to learn as much as possible.
Your Skills and Experience
- Windows 7/8/10 (deployment, administration)
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016
- Active Directory (design, build, administration)
- DNS, DHCP, NPS
- File and Print Services
- Server hardware (HPE or Dell – specification, installation, configuration)
- Experience of entry to mid-level SAN Storage (Fibre/iSCSI/SAS attach)
- The design, build and administration of virtualisation solutions based on:
- P2V/V2V migrations
- Have a basic understanding of networking fundamentals and be able to undertake simple network configuration tasks.
- SQL (install, database creation, backup)
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 (design, build, migration, administration)
- Office 365 (Migration, ADFS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google G Suite
- Lync 2010/2013, Skype for Business 2015
- Backup Solutions (Symantec Backup Exec/Veeam/DPM)
- Antivirus (SCEP, Sophos)
- Apple Mac (Client build, imaging, Profile Manager, AD integration, Deploy Studio)
- Apple IOS Deployment, integration with MDM solutions
- Web Filtering Experience (Smoothwall, Sophos, Lightspeed)
- Desktop Virtualisation (Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, RDS, VMware View – design, build, administration)
- £25,000-£35,000 per annum
- Car allowance or company car