Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Senior ICT Technician to be based in Newbury, Berkshire?
Main Duties of the Role
- Provide a professional 2nd & 3rd line technical advisory and diagnostic support service to customers
- Provide a professional and effective first-line remote network monitoring and management service.
- Ensure that all reported technical issues are dealt with professionally and competently and that they are recorded on the Service Management System and are resolved within the customer’s Service Level Agreement.
- Report and manage any incident that requires the services of a third-party organisation.
- Monitor/manage call queues to ensure that support calls are being escalated and resolved within agreed SLA’s
Your Skills and Experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop & Server Operating Systems and applications is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and VLANs.
- Experience of using a call management system and working to SLAs.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- £30,000-£32,000 per annum