This is role as part of the IT support team providing outstanding customer focussed IT support covering all aspects from end user, to equipment and services.
This role will require regular travel between 5 Offices, all based in Leicester.
Role and Responsibilities
These will include;
- Work independently and as part of a team to provide day-to-day ICT support across offices
- Administer websites where required
- Manage own workload through the allocation of calls via the helpdesk.
- Providing outstanding, customer focussed 1st and 2nd line ICT support.
- Maintenance of all ICT and equipment.
- Evaluate new and existing software.
- Attend and contribute to ICT related meetings.
- Assist in the development of recording systems for ICT usage.
- Keeping the ICT software/hardware inventories up to date.
- Providing technical support for staff presentations and events, and where required taking pictures or video recordings.
- Maintain CCTV systems, interrogating and reporting on incidents where requested to do so.
- Be aware of and adhere to all relevant health and safety legislation associated with duties undertaken.
- Commission, maintain, test and repair electronic/computer systems.
- Ensuring peripherals and AV equipment complies with health & safety legislation.
- Install and configure software.
Technical skills required:
- Experience of Active Directory / DNS / DHCP management
- Good understanding of current software operating systems.
- Experience of network protocols
- Experience of maintaining backup hardware and software.
- Exposure to automated OS and software deployment techniques.
- Experience with anti-virus and e-safety solutions.
- Experience of administering Office 365
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Salary: £20500 – £22000