Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as Cloud Specialist (Modern Management) for a Microsoft Partner?
This opportunity can be remote for the right candidate with visits to customer sites.
Main Duties of the Role
• Support through pre-sales engagements with the assistance of colleagues, contributing to tender responses and customer proposals including production of bill of materials and statement of works documentation.
• Engage with client stakeholders to understand requirements, seeking to fully address client needs in designing and implementing M365 solutions, specifically relating to Modern Management and EUD.
• Collaborate with Project Management Office to ensure timely and qualitive delivery of projects.
• Implementation of and migration of data and services to M365 solutions to meet client requirements, appropriately exploiting the available technology to maximise value and ROI for the client.
• Provide advice and recommendations to stakeholders based on experience within specialist technology area.
• End-to-end lifecycle support for Application packaging and delivery.
• Provide service transition and migration capabilities for client solutions being onboarded to Managed Service contracts
• Building proof of concept deployments, running pilot trials ahead of full-scale deployments and collaborating on R&D opportunities to automate, develop and leverage upcoming technology updates.
Your Skill and Experience
• 3+ years’ Microsoft/Office 365 & EM+S
• 3+ years Windows 10 Deployment & server technologies
• 3+ years current experience of Modern Management technologies including Microsoft Endpoint Manager, ConfigMgr, Intune and Autopilot enrolment using Windows 10, Android, iOS and macOS.
• PowerShell scripting.
• Experience in Active Directory or Exchange migrations
• Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 service stack
• Experience and working knowledge of Windows Server 2016, 2019 & 2022