Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an IT Project Support Engineer to be based in Leicester?
This role is a 12 month FTC with potential for extension.
This role will require regular travel between 5 Offices, all based in Leicester.
Main Duties of the Role
- Ensure effective installation, maintenance and management of hardware and software
- Work closely with external organisations in all aspects of projects delivery
- Administration of Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365
- Administer websites where required
- Participate in planning processes to manage installations and upgrades
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working within a similar role
- Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Experience of configuration and deployment of desktop & server applications
- Excellent understanding of PC and laptop hardware maintenance
- Understanding of peripheral maintenance and deployment
- Office 365
- £26,000-£28,000 per annum, depending on experience