Xact Placements are currently working an engineering company who specialises in advanced video and image hardware / software solutions. Their products significantly improves picture quality, compression and processing speeds with reduced power consumption. Our client’s products are used by various industries such as broadcasting, security, medical imaging, video conferencing, telematics as well as aerospace & defence.
We are currently recruiting for a Mid-Senior Level C++ Software Engineer to join our client based in London.
Main Duties of the Role
- Take the conceptual, high level mathematical work of my client and architect C++ implementation on Windows/Linux OS/iOS/Android
- Integrate with third party codebases
- Create clear and concise technical specifications
- Test, measure and quantify complex signal processing code
Your Skills and Experience
- Solid experience in developing C/C++ code from the ground up
- Experience of working in video processing or equivalent performance sensitive or high-performance applications
- Experience developing OpenGL ES and shader software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A degree in either Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline