Xact Placements are currently working an engineering company who specialises in advanced video and image hardware / software solutions. Their products significantly improves picture quality, compression and processing speeds with reduced power consumption. Our client’s products are used by various industries such as broadcasting, security, medical imaging, video conferencing, telematics as well as aerospace & defence.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Delivery Manager to join our client based in London.
Main Duties of the Role
- Planning deliveries with a clear understand of project scope and risks & issues
- Work with team members to plan sprint contents based on priority/business needs.
- Comfortable writing and reviewing documentation of project and technical nature
- Proactive approach to resolving issues, happy working across multiple teams
- Identify and fill gaps in communication
Your Skills and Experience
- Technical background in software development with experience working in company that delivers using Agile methodologies
- Comfortable presenting
- Understand how to support and motivate an engineering team
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Experience with Jira
- People management experience desirable