Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Professional Services Coordinator for a successful Managed Service Provider to be based in Witney, Oxfordshire?
Main Duties of the Role
• Successfully coordinate the Professional Services team on a day-to-day basis enabling them to deliver against the demands of both the business and external customers
• Reporting on progress from each of the teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinating Professional Services resource allocation on a day-to-day basis in partnership with the Professional Services Manager.
• Work closely with the Professional Services Manager and Head of Professional Services to ensure the smooth operation of the department
Your Skills and Experience
• Finding the right personality fit is the highest priority for this role. You could be from a Project / Programme Coordinator backgroung
• Previous managed services or professional services experience would be advantageous.
• Demonstrable people skills.
• Capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure, managing your own time, and the time of your team.
• Very organised, with a methodical, consistent approach.
• Ability to build cross-departmental relationships, along with customer relationships.
• £28,000-£35,000 per annum, depending on experience