Our client based in Stourbridge, West Midlands is a successful Software company that provide a SaaS platform for the charity sector. They are a virtual events fundraising platform and partner, focused on working with the third sector to deliver inventive & creative virtual campaigns to drive fundraising goals.
Due to expansion, they are looking to take on an energetic, outgoing and proactive Business Development Executive to spot new opportunities and open new relationships. We are looking for passionate people, who can live the spirit of the challenge, seek to amaze in how and what they deliver, are able to think on their feet and be professional. Full training provided.
- Taking ownership of generating new leads for the business and aiming to maximise the potential from each call with an excellent telephone manner and upbeat outlook.
- Converting outbound calls/emails/linked in contact into qualified Teams appointments, and passing these leads on to the relevant person within the business in order to make sure that the guest will have the best possible experience.
- To be responsible for making outbound calls/emails/linked in contact on a daily basis using data provided.
- To inform potential client’s on the company’s products and services.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- To deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to our company values.
- Previous B2B or B2C sales experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- A positive approach to objection handling is essential
- You must be financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organised
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
- Basic salary £20,000 to £22,000 dependant on skills and experience
- Competitive Commission Plan on top of basic salary.