Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a 2nd Line Support Engineer to be based in Welwyn?
Main Duties of the Role
- Provide telephone and remote support at desktop and server level.
- Visiting client sites to resolve problems and install new equipment.
- Managing support tickets through to completion.
- Manage server installations and migration.
- Record and maintain technical records and documentation.
- Proactively maintain client systems and responding to monitoring alerts.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years IT Support Experience
- Full driving license and car essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory and Hyper-V
- Experience working with server-based antivirus & backup systems.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, and configuring routers & firewalls
- £25,000-£28,000 per annum, depending on experience