Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an IT Data Engineer to be based in Bristol?
You will work closely with colleagues to provide them with timely, accurate data to facilitate intelligent decision making. Your role will move between support and developer duties as required.
- Creation of reports via PostgreSQL / Excel
- Investigation, diagnosis and resolution of technical issues
- Setup and maintenance of system user accounts
- ERP support and technical support.
- Ensuring the integrity of all system and reporting data
- Maintenance and further development of software services
Your Skills and Experience:
- Creation of Excel reports using SQL or PostgreSQL
- Programming with Python
- Windows desktop support/setup
- Microsoft Office Suite, in particular advanced use of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Dashboard and KPI development
- Web application development
- Networking and Windows Servers
- £22,000-£30,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 days with service)