Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as Cloud Specialist (Modern Workplace) for a Microsoft Partner?
This opportunity can be remote for the right candidate with visits to customer sites.
Main Duties of the Role
• Support through pre-sales engagements with the assistance of colleagues, contributing to tender responses and customer proposals including production of bill of materials and statement of works documentation.
• Engage with client stakeholders to understand requirements, seeking to fully address client needs in designing and implementing M365 solutions, specifically relating to Modern Workplace technologies
• Collaborate with Project Management Office to ensure timely and qualitive delivery of projects.
• Implementation of and migration of data and services to M365 solutions to meet client requirements, appropriately exploiting the available technology to maximise value and ROI for the client.
• Provide advice and recommendations to stakeholders based on experience within specialist technology area.
• End-to-end lifecycle support for integrations and customisations for SharePoint, Teams and Viva
• Building proof of concept deployments, running pilot trials ahead of full-scale deployments and collaborating on R&D opportunities to automate, develop and leverage upcoming technology updates.
Your Skill and Experience
• 3+ years’ Microsoft/Office 365 & EM+S feature sets
• 3+ years’ Exchange & SharePoint Server in standalone & hybrid modes
• 3+ years’ experience Microsoft Teams and associated features such as Cloud Voice, Phone System and Direct Routing.
• Experience of migrating Exchange, SharePoint, and other workloads from On-premise to cloud either in cloud-native or hybrid modes.
• Hands-on, demonstrable PowerShell scripting skills.
• Experience in Active Directory, SharePoint and/or Exchange migrations with Microsoft, Bittitan, BinaryTree, Quest, ShareGate, and/or CloudM toolsets
• Broad knowledge of email and mobility solutions
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 service stack