Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Service Desk Engineer for a successful Managed Service Provider to be based near Nottingham?
This role is an exciting challenge for someone looking to join a fast-paced, rapidly-growing IT service provider offering genuine opportunities for progression. You will be hardworking and passionate about IT with a desire to expand your skillset.
The role will require you to have a driving license and car as there will be some travel to customer sites.
Main Duties of the Role
- Dealing with queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Attending customers premise to diagnose faults or install new IT equipment
- Taking ownership of faults and managing them to completion, whilst keeping the customer informed of progress
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorising and prioritising them
- Ensuring all faults are progressed and cleared within SLAs
- Maintain and develop knowledge and skills
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks
- Planning, supporting and completing IT Projects
Your Skills and Experience
- Solid customer service skills an essential!
- Excellent desktop troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows and MacOS operating systems.
- Windows Server, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange experience
- Understanding of networking
- Office 365, Azure and VoIP
- Basic understanding of Hyper-V
- The ability to configure desktops, laptops and other IT hardware for clients.
- Driving license & car
- £22,000-£28,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Free onsite parking
- Your birthday off every year
- Hours 08:00-17:00 Monday – Friday