Very successful and well established, growing IFA based in Reading town centre, is looking to recruit a Financial Planning Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible in order to provide financial planning administration support to 1 advisor.
Working closely with the Financial Planner, your role will be to support the client advisory process, playing a key role in providing an all-important, quality sales support function through effective use of software and following set processes and procedures.
Key role responsibilities:
* Research for new clients existing business plans.
* General telephone enquiries relating to existing business
* Work with the Financial Planner to:
* Prepare information for client meetings.
* Ensure that post-meeting requirements for information and signature are clearly marked and summarised to prevent unnecessary follow-up calls and requests for information.
* Maintain an excellent working relationship with clients, and Financial Planner ensuring regular contact to discuss cases/clients, prioritisation and progress.
* Maintain back office systems.
* Diary management for Financial Planner.
* Process in-coming and out-going post.
* Administration of existing business.
* Administration of new business, responsible for the submission of applications and accurate fee recording and updating of back office records, ensuring that applications are monitored through to completion with the providers.
* Addition of client fees to back office systems.
* Responsible for any dealing transactions for new and existing client portfolios.
* Create portfolio valuations from information on database and via contact from product providers, ensuring the information is accurate.
* Collect relevant required information regarding clients’ financial policies from providers to enable effective report writing.
* Responsible for any other relevant tasks as appropriate.
Key Skills and personal requirements:
Financial Services Administration experience
Computer literate, including Excel to a high level.
Qualifications – 4-6 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grades C or above.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
The ability to prioritise and juggle workload.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Keen attention to detail