Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect to be based near Witney, Oxfordshire?
Main Duties of the Role
- Ensure that architecture definition and subsequent technical implementations are in accordance with best practice.
- Collaborate closely with partner vendors ensuring that all technical environments are suitable for current and future purpose.
- Ensure that all systems architecture is in accordance with Corporate Security requirements.
- Define and maintain an accurate representation of current technology and new technology integration state.
- You will accurately assess the risk to the company and its customers solutions and future technology implementation proposals.
- Support cost/benefit analysis for all solution proposals.
- Resolve design technical problems promptly and thoroughly when they arise in an inclusive manner.
- You will be responsible for assisting the company’s engineers by leading the implementation of projects.
- This is a customer facing role, with travel
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience designing solutions for private and public Cloud, Multi Cloud and Hybrid setup.
- Understanding of Cloud Native Principles.
- Experience delivering robust solutions around IAM management, storage, databases and replication based on cloud solutions.
- Experience building containerization orchestrator with specific knowledge around Kubernetes.
- Experience designing ‘infrastructure as code’ environment using tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Puppet is desirable.
- Experience implementing Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Experience refactoring existing Legacy solutions to adopt a Microservices-based architecture.
- £60,000-£75,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance