You will be the central point of contact for our client’s Managed Service and Support customers, ensuring clients needs are fulfilled as per agreed contracts and performance criteria.
The role involves working closely with Clients, Service Introduction Managers, and IT Teams to ensure services and infrastructure have a cost-effective level of capacity to deliver services, measuring KPI’s to ensure continual improvement and service continuity. The role also manages the P&L for each Managed Service customer and to identify any opportunities for account development.
- To manage the day-to-day relationship with the customer from a service perspective
- Manage the P&L for each Managed Service customer identifying opportunities for commercial and relationship development.
- Schedule and attend regular customer service reviews.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are achieved.
- Provide monthly reporting to the Services Manager including SLA’s, call volumes, major incidents, and other management information.
- Take ownership of any support issues which are of a critical nature and drive forwards from a Problem Management view.
- Attend prospect presentations and support the commercial team during pre-sales stages.
- Manage escalation process on all major incidents/changes and on escalating any issues to the manufacturer ensuring adherence to SLA’s.
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Training the live/on-site operations team in how to deal with incidents and client communication.
- Fulfil line management function for on site Managed Service teams and where required Services teams based at Head Office
- Identify service improvement and commercial opportunities with existing clients.
- Ensure compliance of Managed Service teams to policies and procedures.
- To ensure that systems, processes, and methodologies as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control, and support of service delivery.
- To be responsible for implementation of, and adherence to, the agreed frameworks for service within the Managed Service via ITIL methodology.
- Deputising for the Service Manager when required
- Minimised SLA/KPI penalties
- Completion of staff annual appraisals
- Exemplary Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Customer retention and renewals
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to jump in on an incident no matter what the time of the day.
- Good commercial/contract awareness.
- Ability to promote CPD within team.
- Excellent personal presentation skills.
- Good numerical and literacy skills.
- Good level of Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word packages.
- Demonstrable, successful experience in a Customer Service Management / Account Management role with specific responsibilities for a group of customers.
- Experience in an ICT managed service provision in education beneficial or commercial environments.
- Clean driving licence.
- This position will require an Enhanced DBS check.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate beneficial.
Salary £45,000 – £50,000 + car or allowance