Our client is a successful technology provider headquartered in Windsor, Berkshire. With a global customer base, they offer a range of services including hardware, storage, lifecycle management, telecoms and managed services.
Currently looking for driven and successful Sales Account Managers to join their growing sales team. You will be responsible for managing a 360 cycle of selling IT Hardware to small and medium sized businesses and end users. You must come from a target driven environment and be able to demonstrate examples of your previous successes.
- Utilise / contact existing customer database to develop understanding of customer’s business needs (current and future).
- Identify and cold call potential new customers and develop them into active clients
- Respond to telephone and email queries and prepare and agree written quotations including specifications.
- Prepare and agree written quotations including specifications
- Manage the customer database to ensure CRM details are accurate and up to date
- Ensure personal weekly / monthly sales revenue and margin targets are met
- Extend existing customers’ purchasing of the company’s existing product range
- Liaise with Purchasing, Goods In and Out to ensure customer needs / expectations are met
- Book attend and host customer meetings
- Business development (including cold calling)
- Sales experience in an environment with targets and/or KPI’s
- Customer service management
- Some selling experience (proven track record versus targets and achieving KPI’s)
- Desirable but not essential – IT Hardware experience, ideally Dell, HP or Lenovo
- A-Level or equivalent
- £22,000 – £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission
- Discretionary incentives throughout the year
- 24 days’ holiday per annum
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing development from an experienced team member
- Fun, friendly work environment
- Trips abroad
- Conveniently located within the centre of Windsor, close to all forms of public transport.